Friday, September 30, 2011

LI di Bukit Mertajam

Hi Sir and Madam,

According to subject above, our company is looking for internship student.
As our record, our company had taken internship student from UNIMAP and UTHM, and now we would like to join politeknik student.

For your information, our company is business on Automation field. And we need student from example mekatronik, mekanikal and elektrikal.

Please do not heritage to contact me if you need assistance on this.

Below is my contact:

Email: chtan@ias.com.my
H/P: 012-5360298
Name: Chtan


INTERGRATE AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
No 1-14 Taman Seri Delima,
Jalan Seri Delima 2,
14000, Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang,
Tel/Fax : 604-5071934
Website: www.ias.com.my


Thanks,

chtan
Project Engineer
Email: chtan@ias.com.my
INTERGRATE AUTOMATION SYSTEMS (PG0253235-U)
http://www.ias.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment